Become a Panzi Youth Ambassador!
The Panzi Youth Ambassador Program is an opportunity for young people ages 18-26 to become leaders in raising awareness and advocating for survivors of sexual violence, gender-based violence, and international development.
Panzi is looking for young people who are passionate, engaged, and inspired to make a difference. We are looking for applicants with diverse skill-sets who are excited to experience advocacy first-hand.
Benefits of Becoming a Panzi Youth Amassador
- Networking and learning from experts who are working to end gender-based violence, foster women’s empowerment, and participate in [bottom-up] international development
- Invitations to US-based fundraising events organized by Panzi
- Meeting other Panzi Youth Ambassadors from around the world
- Engaging in fundraising and awareness challenges
- The opportunity to earn a one-on-one meeting with 2018 Nobel Peace Prize winner, Dr. Denis Mukwege
The 2022 application window is now closed.