Become a Panzi Youth Ambassador!
The Panzi Youth Ambassador Program is an opportunity for young people ages 18-26 to become leaders in raising awareness and advocating for survivors of sexual violence, gender-based violence, and international development.
Panzi is looking for young people who are passionate, engaged, and inspired to make a difference. We are looking for applicants with diverse skill-sets who are excited to experience advocacy first-hand.
Benefits of Becoming a Panzi Youth Amassador
- Networking and learning from experts who are working to end gender-based violence, foster women’s empowerment, and participate in [bottom-up] international development
- Invitations to US-based fundraising events organized by Panzi
- Meeting other Panzi Youth Ambassadors from around the world
- Engaging in fundraising and awareness challenges
- The opportunity to earn a one-on-one meeting with 2018 Nobel Peace Prize winner, Dr. Denis Mukwege
The 2022 Panzi Youth Ambassador Program will run from January 2022 to December 2022.
Applications for the 2022 Panzi Youth Ambassador Program are open now! Please submit your application no later than December 31, 2021. Participants will be announced on Monday, January 10, 2022.
For more information and to receive a link to our online application, please enter your email below: