Join Our Team
Summer 2021 Internships
Panzi Hospital and Foundations is seeking candidates for the following internships for its US office. Candidates should be based in the Washington, DC metro area — exceptional candidates in other locations will also be considered for remote internships and are encouraged to apply.
Graphic Design & Web Development Intern
- Utilize branding guidelines to execute cohesive, visually-appealing designs for print and digital campaigns, social media, signage, and more
- Development of templates for reports, presentations, and other marketing collateral
- Creation of infographics and web pages
- Candidates with video-editing skills are strongly preferred
Requirements and application instructions for all internships:
- Bachelor’s degree in a field related to desired internship opportunity; exceptional candidates currently in pursuit of an undergraduate degree will also be considered
- Previous internship experience or employment executing similar roles and responsibilities; international non-profit experience strongly preferred
- Excellent writing skills; proficiency in French is preferred but not required
- Ability to think creatively, perform other duties as-assigned, multi-task, and work independently approximately 10 hours per week
- Passion for gender equality and ending sexual violence in conflict
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until positions are filled. There is potential for advancement and/or full-time employment for interns who excel at their role. Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.